Re: i solved it

you can do one thing create bridge and while defining network for your VM use that bridge and that's it.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Nux! <nux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 17.01.2013 21:23, mattias wrote:
> cool i now administer my kvm host from my laptop with virt-manager
> now i should only figure out how to asign public ips

You can add a virtual network with a dhcp range and you can specify
your public IPs there. Other than that there's no way to "assign" IPs,
unless you manuaylly set them inside the VMs.

Nux!
www.nux.ro