Best practices on KVM systems

Hello,

i'm trying to create some best practices on my centos 6.3 / libvirt /kvm hypervisors.

Actually, i use NFS as shared storage backend for every VM and make reasonable use of the KSM (enabling it into qemu.conf).

Every VM is configured with VirtIO drivers (when possible) and the disks use none as cacheing method to allow me live migration.

I'll be happy to know if there are some more improvements i can implement.

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks in advance

Luca Gervasi