qemu-kvm

Hi everybody,

I am new member at this list but I am not new with CentOS. I use CentOS 5.x till today, but I try CentOS 6.2 now.
Regarding virtualization on CentOS 6.2 (i386) I have some problem. I installed all rpm packages joined to CentOS 6.2 and virtualization. When I try to start virt-manager I receive request to install qemu-kvm package. I try to do it accepting virt-manager advice but i can read message that this package is not available. So, I try to install qemu-kvm using yum - still nothing. Next I added additional packages and repositories as follow:

epel-release-6-5.noarch.rpm
remi-release-6.rpm
centos-release-cr-6-0.el6.centos.i686.rpm
rpmfusion-free-release-6-0.1.noarch.rpm
rpmfusion-nonfree-release-6-0.1.noarch.rpm

Still nothing.

I visited http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=qemu-kvm but there are qemu-kvm packages destined for CentOS x86_64.

Could anybody advice me where qemu-kvm packages for CentOS 6.2 i386 is placed or what should I to do to fix my problem?

Thanks for any help,
Radek