Re: Network and IP's

Title: sig
Thanks.

I have found the way of making a bridged network in the docs.

I will be using RH 6.0 for both host and guests, so as I read, the KVM para-virtualized drivers are already loaded and installed. Correct ?
Should be best for database performance.

What about PCI device assignment and SR-IOV ? Is that an issue, I should think about ?

And guest timing management ? Isn't that for more real-time applications ?

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Rønshof
Tel: +45 44923626 / 39551529

Mobil: +45 40575588