Re: My CentOS in VMware can't find my wireless card

Thank you for your help,I'll try this.
By the way, i make it work using the windows driver.
But it can't connect to the AP with weak signal.
Maybe it's still unstable.
Thank you!

2011/6/14 Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner@xxxxxxxx>
liming wu wrote on 06/12/2011 09:05 PM:
> Now i have done something for that.I installed nidswrapper using the
> driver in WinXP.

Given that the link Akemi provided mentioned John Linville I'd try the
latest Linville kernel rather than the Windows driver.

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Documentation/git-guide
http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/rhel5/

Phil