Re: iTunes?

Ealier was possible run iTunes in Linux using Wine. Actually I really don't know if it still works, because a lot things have changed since 2007 (was the last time I'd installed iTunes in Linux). BTW you can install VMware Workstation or Player to run Windows XP/Seven/Whattever and do what you want. I guess VirtualBox OSE have no USB support, so you will need to buy a licence to VirtualBox or VMware.

I don't know if KVM supports USB too.