Re: Arp Flip Flops make machine inaccessible.

chaim.rieger@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Comment out the mac addy from eth1 and try that
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Hmnn. I had done that prior. I didn't notice it popped back in when I
switched it to dhcp. I have to look at my previous ifcfg's, I saved copies.

Would yum updates redo the ifcfg-ethX's? I was working fine for days at
the shop with the mac addy's out and then updated a few hours before I
brought the box into the office.