(KVM) How can I migrate VM in a non shared storage environment?

Hi,

I have a server running CentOS 5.5 with KVM capabilities. I need to migrate all the VMs to another server with the exact same hardware specs. The problem is it is running on individual harddisks, not shared storage. What is the best way to migrate to minimise downtime?

Thanks!

YongSan