Re: Windows Xen VM's have high guest CPU usage and poor performance

The install worked beautifully except that my VM now has an ip assigned
of 192.168.122.186 which I'm guessing is in relation to virbr0 which is
192.168.122.1 on the host (and subsequently has no internet
connectivity).  Is it possible for me to pass through to my network like
before so my VM can have an ip on my local network?

Unless you specify a bridge in the xen conf file, it uses the first one it finds alphabetically, I believe.  Do you use virbr0 for anything else?  As an easy way of making sure xenbr0 is used, I removed the file /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/autostart/default.xml which was auto-starting this DHCP (and NATted?) bridge, and I only was using direct access.  But you can also make it explicit on the interface line, one of my HVM VMs has the following:

vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:0a:4c:d2, bridge=xenbr0' ]

Eric