KVM and Virt-manager

Hi folks...

I know, that perhaps this is not the right list for this question, but
I need some help...

I had install UBuntu with KVM.
I deploy some Vm's with virt-manager.
Everything works well, but when I use the control panel fro
virt-manager, to force shutdown off a machine, some other machine
that I do not select, down too...
I click with right buttom from my mouse, select the proper machine to
force shutdown, but the selected machine and other randon machine
folling down together...
some trick?

thanks

--