Re: kvm-69

Farkas Levente wrote:
as all centosplus kmod has kernel-version.

I think Johnny has already done some work to change that.

if weak-updates can be used for all kmod i can change it.

should work.

anyways my rpms based on daniel's old rpm and fedora's rpm.
unfortunately still there is no properly working kvm (latest can't boot
fedora latest kernel, after kvm-71 mandrake-10 not boot, but pre kvm-71
version crash with more vcpu etc..) so imho it'd be useful to wait a
little bit may be around kvm-80 there will be a working version:-)

that does not sound encouraging at the moment.

but, I hear -69 works and works fine for EL5 at the moment, perhaps thats the version we should try and get working for centos-virt ?

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : 2522219@icq