Weekly meetings for the Docs SIG

In last week's meeting, the CentOS board voted to formalize the
Documentation SIG, with Amy and me as co-chairs. I'd like to start
weekly meetings, like we do for the Promo SIG. I don't expect that
everybody will make it every week.

I've opened a poll to find a good time for everybody. Please fill it
out if you're interested in participating:

https://whenisgood.net/pfywzpz

The poll is for the week of Nov 27 (I'll be out next week), but you
should fill it in based on when you regularly (not necessarily always)
have time each week. Make sure to select your location to see the times
in your time zone.

Thanks,
Shaun