State of CentOS Wiki and other CentOS documentation sources

Note: Re-sending this email, since it looks like it didn't arrive to the ML the first time. I apologize if the message is duplicated.

The CentOS Wiki is being referenced as the main documentation source
from the CentOS homepage, being in the Documentation menu on
https://www.centos.org/ along with https://docs.centos.org/ and
https://www.centos.org/keys/. Neither of these are most relevent to a
reader who wants to read documentation about CentOS.

CentOS Wiki is outdated and behind what is happening in the CentOS
Project. This can be seen in its homepage mentioning CentOS Linux 7
first, only then it gets to Stream 8, which is the primary and soon to
be only Linux distribution by the CentOS Project. CentOS Stream 9 is
missing altogether, also from the Downloads page (which, confusingly,
is not the primary download page for CentOS;
https://www.centos.org/download/ is). The rest of the wiki contains
mostly legacy information about CentOS Linux and information about
CentOS Stream 8.

CentOS Docs page at https://docs.centos.org/ only mentions how to
contribute to CentOS Stream documentation plus links to legacy CentOS
Linux documentation, no mention of the current WIP documentation at
https://redhat.gitlab.io/centos-stream/docs/enterprise-docs/,
https://redhat.gitlab.io/centos-stream/src/kernel/documentation/, and
https://docs.infra.centos.org/.

Have you considered reworking the links such that either the
up-to-date documentation is available from the CentOS homepage or
linked from CentOS Wiki and CentOS Docs? I know there has been a
discussion about how to organize CentOS documentation post-Stream in
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2022-August/033755.html,
but it looks that no much happened since then.

I can imagine people coming to the CentOS page being disappointed and
choosing Alma or Rocky instead just because of this. It would help if
CentOS explained what the situation about its documentation is on a
visible place, e.g. a box on the CentOS Wiki homepage. What do you
think? I'd be happy to contribute to the documentation effort as time
allows.

Tomáš Glozar