Status of RHEL docs for CentOS, questions

Hi folks,

A team inside Red Hat has been working on upstreaming the RHEL docs to
CentOS Stream. I'd like to share the progress and gather some feedback.
You can see a preview rendering here:

https://redhat.gitlab.io/centos-stream/docs/enterprise-docs/

Sources here:

https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/docs/enterprise-docs

Currently, there are three documents being built for each of Stream 8
and Stream 9. There are a LOT more to come, but it will take time.

Questions:

* That front page rendering has three options for how to link off to
all the documents. Bearing in mind that the list will grow, how would
you prefer it presented?

* Opinions on the overall look and feel? Using some common centos.org
design elements would be nice, but I don't want to block on that.

* I've asked in the past what documents people would like Red Hat to
prioritize, and gotten some responses. Feel free to keep requesting.

Thanks,
Shaun