Re: Interest in office hours?

I would definitely try to make it.

Amy

Amy Marrich

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc

amy@xxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich

IRC: spotz

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 10:16 AM Shaun McCance <shaunm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Is there any interest in having bi-weekly office hours to discuss stuff
going on around CentOS docs? We could get onto this list, along with
other (actual) SIGs:

https://www.centos.org/community/calendar/

I've done docs office hours for other projects. Sometimes they're very
boring. Sometimes real work gets done. Sometimes you end up onboarding
a great new community member. I think they're useful, but they require
patience.

This is a no-commitment meeting. Can't make it? No problem. I can
commit to showing up and running them for a while, as long as it's at a
time that's not awful in the US Eastern timezone.

--
Shaun