Fwd: Edit Access for Wiki Personal Page

resending as apparently I sent it to the wrong list.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brian (bex) Exelbierd <bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Edit Access for Wiki Personal Page
To: <docs@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I'd like to be able to edit my personal page as I need to post a bio
related to my work on the CentOS Board.

Thank you.

regards,

bex
--
Did this email arrive after work for you?  Stop reading it and enjoy
some work/life balance.

Brian "bex" Exelbierd (he/him/his)
Community Businss Owner, RHEL Product Management
@bexelbie | http://www.winglemeyer.org
bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx