Re: requesting edit/create page rights for wiki.centos.org/contribute

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 6:27 AM Tomas Tomecek <ttomecek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Akemi.

I still need the permissions though: "You are not allowed to edit this
page.", the same holds for my personal page.

I also cannot find precise documentation how to contribute to the wiki
itself: I can see on this ML that git diffs of changes are being
posted - should I open a PR to some repo or edit the wiki page
directly?

Thank you,
Tomas

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 5:30 PM Akemi Yagi <amyagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 6:19 AM Tomas Tomecek <ttomecek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> as you already know from my intro email, I'm working on CentOS Stream.
>> I'd love to start publishing docs to wiki and therefore need edit
>> access for the wiki.centos.org/contribute tree: could you grant it to
>> me, please?
>>
>> My plan is to create a new document for it:
>> wiki.centos.org/contribute/CentOSStream and then link to it from the
>> contribute document - does that sound right?
>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Tomas
>

> Please go ahead. Let us know if you find any issue.
>
> Akemi

Hi Tomas,

Please note it is https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute (case sensitive).

Also, your homepage is ready to go: