Re: Fwd: Update CentOS wiki 8.1 Release notes

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 2:04 PM Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I received this e-mail from Christer regarding dead links in the CentOS 8.1911 release notes.

Can the maintainer of the CentOS 8 release notes determine what the best course of action is?  Thanks.

Regards,
Timothy

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Update CentOS wiki 8.1 Release notes
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 11:03:42 +0100
From: Christer M. Fekjan <christer.centos-e216w@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Timothy!

I discovered three link errors (404s) in the 8.1. release notes. I registered a user for the wiki, downloaded and edited the file. As I have no update credentials, I hereby attach the updated file and kindly ask you to update the wiki. Of course I could always do that myself if I'm given the necessary credentials.

I also attach a diff file. As you can see I suggest to move the link for known issues forward in the sentence, from "RHEL 8.1 release notes" to "known upstream issues". Just to let you know in case you have a different opinion and want to keep that unchanged.

Thank you in advance, and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Christer Michaelsen Fekjan

Thanks for reporting broken links. I have just fixed them. Please do let us know if the page needs more adjustments.

Akemi