Re: [CentOS-Docs] permission to edit wiki pages.

Dear Centos-docs team

Can I get a permission to edit "https://wiki.centos.org/kr/Download"
I can't modify link of release notes now.

- zino

2016년 1월 1일 (금) 오전 7:25, Alan Bartlett <ajb@xxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
On 30 December 2015 at 07:39, jinho kong <gino7825@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My username is KongJinho
>

> I'd like to ask permission to edit CentOS wiki pages.
>
> I want to contribute to the wiki Korean translation.
>

> Thank you.

Sorry for the delay.

You should now be able to edit pages in the Korean section of the
CentOS wiki. It would be good idea for you to make contact with the
other translators, so as not to cause a conflict in the translated
pages.

Alan.