Re: Broken wiki

Hi Akemi,

On 1/3/19 8:45 AM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:29 PM Alan Bartlett <ajb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 21:21, Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've made a minor change (changed one CJK character) on
https://wiki.centos.org/zh-tw/SpecialInterestGroup and
https://wiki.centos.org/zh/SpecialInterestGroup , and now the whole
CentOS wiki is broken.  Can someone undo the changes to fix the wiki?

I've maintained the wiki's Chinese translation for 7 years, and this is
not the first time the same thing has happened to those two pages, and
only those two pages.  Can someone possibly look into the root cause?

Regards,
Timothy
I'm having a problem in that I cannot revert/roll-back the last change.

Jim or Fabian -- can you assist, please?

Alan.
I was able to revert (just lucky, the wiki is quite unstable):

https://wiki.centos.org/zh-tw/SpecialInterestGroup

But https://wiki.centos.org/zh/SpecialInterestGroup did not have today's date.

Akemi
Thanks for reverting then re-applying the changes to https://wiki.centos.org/zh-tw/SpecialInterestGroup. ; You're right, the zh translation somehow did not go through.  I've updated it again without an issue.  Thanks.

Regards,
Timothy