Re: ZachVargas Requesting edit acess for "HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source"

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 20:43, Zach Vargas <zvargas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Username: ZachVargas
>
> Proposed subject of changes:
> Update required packages for building CentOS-7 kernel sources. Add python-docutils (required for building sources for CentOS 7.6) to list of required packages and to 'yum install' directions.

> Create personal wiki page at https://wiki.centos.org/ZachVargas
>
> Proposed location:
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source under sub-section header 'To install the source package and tools for CentOS-7:'.

> https://wiki.centos.org/ZachVargas

Sorry for the delay in responding.

A home page has now been initialised for you as
https://wiki.centos.org/ZachVargas and you now have edit access to the
CentOS wiki https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source
page.

With regards to the latter, Akemi and I have been maintaining it for
something like ten years. Just occasionally something gets missed and
once we have been told about the deficiency, a correction would be
made. However, we are now happy to have your assistance.

If you have any problems, just ask.

Alan.