(no subject)

Greetings!

I just signed up to be a part of the CentOS docs Wiki contributors.

At the moment, I do not have a proposed subject or location.

I presume that once I have a content of some sort, that's when I propose the subject and location of my Wiki contribution(s).

In the meantime, I'd like to request a personal homepage.

My username is AdrianCho.

If you need any further information from me, please let me know.

Regards,