Subject: Acknowledging your stand request (CentOS)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:33:10 +0200 (CEST)
From: stands@xxxxxxxxxx
To: arrfab@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: stands@xxxxxxxxxx

Stand Request for FOSDEM 2019

We acknowledge that we have received your request for the following stand.
After we review all stands requests, we will inform you accordingly via
email.

Project: CentOS
Coordinator: Fabian Arrotin
Coordinator email: arrfab@xxxxxxxxxx
Secondary contact: Karanbir Singh
Secondary email: kbsingh@xxxxxxxxxx

The CentOS Project is a community-driven free software effort focused
around the goal of providing a rich base platform for open source
communities to build upon. The CentOS Project is well know for the
CentOS Linux distribution, serving as that base platform.

Coordinator's affinity to the project:
Governing/Core Team member

Why does it fit FOSDEM
The CentOS Project fits perfectly with the FOSDEM spirit , as it enables
communities to speak to each other and start new collaboration[s], which
is actually one of the goals on our side. And also because we're there
at Fosdem since 2007 and a lot of people are
expecting to see us there again
Project website URL:
https://www.centos.org

Project logo URL: