Re: Update the "repository URL" links for centos.org website

On 22/01/18 10:20, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 18/01/18 16:10, Charlie Drage wrote:
>> I had a bit of trouble git cloning the website since the repository URL
>> portion isn't filled in,
>> see: https://git.centos.org/summary/?r=websites/centos.org.git
>>
>> Only until I went
>> onto https://git.centos.org/summary/?r=websites/bugs.centos.org.git was
>> I able to infer on how to actually git clone it.
>>
>> Could someone possibly update the URL for
>> https://git.centos.org/summary/?r=websites/centos.org.git ?
>> --
>> Charlie Drage
>> PGP - 4096R/C037D617
>> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xDA227403C037D617
>>

> Hi Charlie,
>
> we discussed this on irc, but I forgot you also sent a mail to the list,
> so let's discuss that here too :-)
>
> It seems that while public, the auth in place at git.centos.org for
> website doesn't permit cloning (with git) while one can still download
> it as .tag.gz, .zip, etc ..
>
> Let me see why it was decided to have it public but not "clonable" with
> the involved folks and I'll keep the list informed

Permissions where adapted on the git repo and now repository url is
shown through web ui on git.centos.org for people willing to clone it :
https://git.centos.org/r/websites/centos.org.git

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab