Re: wiki.centos.org .. what's next ?

Hello Fabien,

First, thank you for even trying for what seems to be an impossible task :(

Quick points :
- if it was decided not to continue, what would happen to the current wiki ? Dismantled or would it remain as read-only for documentation purpose ?
- What about Sphinx ? seems to be frequentely used nowadays
- As you mentioned, a solution of the type of github with pull requests for documentation updates might be a solution here.

There is a wiki feature on Github. I don't know to which extend it would fit the needs of the project.

Hope this helps,

Thibaut