Re: Documentation proposal

That would be perfect :)

On 25 October 2017 at 02:34, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Thibaut Perrin <thibaut.perrin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

ThibautPerrin here, I would like to propose a How-To to use php7.x on CentOS 7, using the SCL, as most of the articles you can find on the web offer to do this using third party repositories, which might not be the most appropriate thing to do :)

The location would probably be in the How-Tos I'm guessing, unless somebody has a better location to offer ?

I already wrote the document, and I'd be happy to submit it for review / discussion.

Thanks,

Thibaut

​How would you like to submit your writing for discussion? We can set up a home page for you to place your draft if that works best for you.

Akemi​