Re: Edit privileges requested for nfv sig and SIGGUIDE

Alan,

Done. User name is changed as below.

On 07/22/2017 06:18 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
On 22 July 2017 at 23:04, Thomas F Herbert <therbert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am chair of the NFV SIG but don't have edit privileges of the SIG page to
make updates.

The Contribute pages says to send an email to this mailing list for edit
access.

Also, I volunteer to update the SIGGuide with a pointer to the wiki
information under "Requesting Resources."

Username: thomasherbert
ThomasHerbert

Proposed Subject:

1. Update information about NFV SIG

2. Update SIGGuide with information about this procedure under "Requesting
Resources"

Proposed Location:

1. https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV

2. https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide

Thanks,

--Tom

--
Thomas F Herbert
Fast Data Planes

I can certainly set that up for you. However there is just one problem
with your username . . . it needs to be CamelCase.

If you will please change it to ThomasHerbert, all will then be good.
Done!

Alan.

Thomas F Herbert
NFV and Fast Data Planes