Re: Broken links

On June 27, 2017 at 10:33 PM Akemi Yagi <amyagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Paul Claessen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Paul Claessen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On the page https://wiki.centos.org/PackageManagement/Yum there is a
link under "External URL's that might come in handy:" pointing to the
yum home
page: "Yum Home page :http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/&quot;
That link doesn't work anymore.
That should be http://yum.baseurl.org/

Same on the this page under "Additional resources":
Instead of the broken duke.edu link, use http://yum.baseurl.org/

Also: the two mailing list links should be changed to
http://lists.baseurl.org/mailman/listinfo/yum-devel for the developers
list, and add this list:

There is no longer a user mailing list.

~ Paul Claessen

That yum page is quite old and needs some love. Would you be interested in
contributing to the wiki? If so, please create your account with
FirstnameLastname so that we can give you the edit right.

Thanks in advance,

Akemi

Absolutely! (like to contribute) .. I already created an account:
paulclaessen

~ Paul

Sorry, but the wiki name must be in the form of FirstLast (note the
uppercase). Can you recreate the account using PaulClaessen?

Akemi

Akemi,

I don't know what happened to my capitals in my previous email ... but my account name actually IS PaulClaessen ;-)

~ Paul