dead links and request for home page

Greetings from Finland!

This is my first contribution.

username: MikaHämäläinen

the proposed subject of your Wiki contribution(s): fix dead link at https://wiki.centos.org/irc

the proposed location of your Wiki contribution(s): https://wiki.centos.org/irc
At #12: IRC Instructions for Beginners in paragraph

"Some of the CentOS IRC channels, most notably #centos and #centos-social, require you to have your nick registered with the nickname service on freenode in order to join and participate. freenode provides registration instructions and other information that you are encouraged to read."

the link to registration instructions is dead. The new link is: http://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration

Also, there is a dead link on https://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/General
at #22, http://www.redhat.com/advice/speaks_backport.html

The same dead link can also be found at https://wiki.centos.org/irc at #2.0 (We heavily encourage the Socratic Method over spoonfeeding answers; reading how to ask questions; and understanding the upstream's statement about backporting.)

Alas, I couldn't find a corresponding page with a quick search for "backport" at https://www.redhat.com/en/search (the 404 page search doesn't actually search anything, it loads the real search page).

Also, I would like to make a request for a home page.

Cheers,
Mika Hämäläinen

P.S.
Happy holidays!