Re: {Disarmed} Centos Macbook Installations

Thanks, I will start to work over it as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Roberto Nebot

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Bilbo Baggins.

http://vanishedintheshell.apsila.org