Re: Self Introduction

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:48 AM, OoyamaYosiyuki
<qqke6wd9k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> your FirstnameLastname username
>
> FirstnameLastname=OoyamaYosiyuki
> username=OoyamaYosiyuki
>
> the proposed subject of your Wiki contribution(s)
>
> I want to "transulation".  I want to transulation to japanese.
>
> the proposed location of your Wiki contribution(s)
>
> I want to contribute "Japanese" CentOS Wiki

Thanks for your offer to help with the Japanese translation. Before
doing a proper setup, I have one minor question. Your "Last name" (姓)
is Ooyama, I presume. So, your wiki name is expected to be
YosiyukiOoyama.

You don't have to change this if you are aware of the "reversed"
status. As a Japanese, in a way, this is a more natural way. For
people that are not familiar, in Japan our names go Last First. For
example my full name is "Yagi Akemi".

Cheers,

Akemi (this is my FirstName :-)