Re: Contribute to the Wiki

On 9 October 2015 at 20:46, Norberto Aquino <norbertoaquino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Norberto Aquino.
> username norbertoaquino
> I'm interested in translating the wiki for Brazilian Portuguese.

Hello Norberto,

Thank you for offering to help with translation of the wiki into
Brazilian Portuguese.

There is just one slight problem with your username. You have created
it in all lower case letters but it is necessary to have it in
FirstnameLastname format. Please take a look at Section 3 of the
"Contribute" wiki page. [1]

Once that is done we will then be able to configure things so that you
have editorial access for all Brazilian Portuguese pages.

Alan.

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5