Re: How GSoC project can fit in to CentOS Docs

On 08/20/2015 02:57 AM, Karsten Wade wrote:

On 08/03/2015 12:52 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
On 03/08/15 18:23, kunaal jain wrote:

Is that possible to  have an overview of the infra and goals (aka
the architecture) of this GSoC doc project ? that would help
understanding, as I agree that I'm currently lost, and I'm
probably not the only one, also the reason for that thread :-)

I'd be totally happy to do this, what's the best medium? I could get
on a public Google Hangout with you, and then we could write up a
document from that?

There is a bit of infra that needs to be brought up and maintained --
that /should/ be written in to any documentation that Kunaal and Lei
have written, which is due by this week. Likely we'll need to take
their developer specs and convert them to operational specs.

Did this documentation get written? Can I get the repo for the source that drives the toolchain/workflow?

regards,

bex