Re: Russian wiki

Is ther a way to fork all english pages to empty ru pages without replacing existing ru-pages? Translation will be faster without formatting works on evey page like Downloads.

Thanks, I'll do my best.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Ilyas Arinov <arinov.ilyas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How to edit the CentOS Wiki
>
> How to contribute your RPMs to the CentOS Project
>
> How to create public mirrors for CentOS
>
> There are several pages automatically use /ru/ in their links from HowTo
> section and must be translated too. Please add acls for me on this pages
> too.

Thanks for all the work. A link to the Russian translation has been
added to the English FrontPage.

You now should be able to edit all pages under /ru/ .

Akemi