Re: How to install libquicktime on CentOS 7 in one (or two) line of command?

Am 17.01.2015 um 19:16 schrieb Heng Zhou:
OK, ok, let's put an end to this thread. We are all dilettantes and
further discussion would be just a waster of time, as is everywhere in
online forums. Fortunately I don't have critical tasks to run on linux.
Thank everyone for your involvement. Hope I can find the link to quit here.

Sad you think it is a waste of time. You might have also tried the main mailing list, or the main IRC channel, and not the mailing list about documentation (i might have missed the reference where CentOS documentation was mentioned). Anyway as you asked: http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs has an option to unsubscribe.

cheers
Christoph
--
Christoph Galuschka