Re: new contributor

wrote:

/  > wiki nick : nicolasbourgeois
/> >/
/>/  > Hi,
/> >/  As a daily Redhat and Centos administrator, I would like to contribute to
/>/  > the centos wiki.
/> >/  I would like to start by translating pages in French
/> >/
/>/  > Regards
/> >/
/>/  > Nicolas BOURGEOIS
/> >/
/>/  > Thanks for your offer to contribute to the wiki. Could you create your
/> account by following the instructions described in the How to Contribute
section at:

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

(...)

Then, I suggest you start "small" by translating, for example, the front
page and/of the release notes.

Let us know when you are ready with the username. One of the admin members
will take care of your 'old' account as well as setting up the permissions.

Akemi

Hi,
I’m sorry, I’ve created a new account "NicolasBourgeois"
Nicolas