Re: Contribute to the Wiki

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Gajanan Kankal <grkankal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Akemi,

I want to give support to CentOs user with any kind of issue, hence please suggest me what should I do for that. And also one thing I am new here so can suggest me the workflow.

I'd follow the workflow written in the wiki article on "Contribution":

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

More specifically,

Send a message ..... provide at least the following information:
  • the proposed subject of your Wiki contribution(s)
  • the proposed location of your Wiki contribution(s)

Anything you'd like to write about or make amendment to existing articles?

Akemi