Re: Request permission for editting Simplified Chinese Frontpage

Dear Alan

On 12/10/2014 01:27 AM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
On 9 December 2014 at 13:50, Ho Lee <huanying2000a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     My wiki username is HoLee .

     Could I gain access to these Simplified Chinese Frontpage?
I like the idea of having more than one person looking after a
particular language translation and your offer to assist with the
simplified Chinese pages is appreciated. Before giving you access to
those pages, I think we need to see how Timothy would like to arrange
things.

Timothy -- Would you let us know what you think will be the best way
to proceed, please?
It would be great if you can grant edit permissions of Simplified Chinese wiki pages to Ho Lee. Thanks!

Regards,
Timothy Lee