Intro and request to edit

Hi, folks,

I'm Rich Bowen, and I work with the OSAS (Open Source and Standards) group at Red Hat, as a community guy for OpenStack. In my other life, I've been on the documentation team for the Apache httpd project for a few years, so I like to think I can write coherently. ;-)

I'd like to request edit privs on the CentOS wiki. In particular, I wanted to make edits to the page http://wiki.centos.org/Cloud which mentioned OpenNebula but not OpenStack, CloudStack, or Eucalyptus. I was also hoping to add some helpful links there to cloud images for AWS and so on.

Hopefully I'll have other contributions that I can make over time, but that was the impetus for my initial request for edit rights.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@xxxxxxxxxx
OpenStack Community Liaison