BenHosmer's node.js proposal; was: Wiki Contribution Request

I just subscribed to the list yesterday, but haven't received any digest notifications yet. I am replying here because I saw the updates on the web archive.

My idea is a more gentler overview of building RPMs that just happened to use nodejs as an example.

I found a lot of the RPM building documentation to be a little hard to digest and scattered around a bit.

I did use the fedora guide and found it helpful as well. Thanks for the suggestion Christopher Meng.

I've uploaded my work-in-progress here: http://wiki.centos.org/BenHosmer?action="">

I'll convert it to wiki and add it to my scratch area when I am finished with it.

Does that help?