Re: Adding to CreateLocalRepos wiki page

Andres, while you're waiting, would you please send that information to me? I'm actually doing that very process in our lab and would be curious to know what you did.

My email is lmindlists@xxxxxxxxx and I'm John.

Andres Mejia <amejia004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. I want to make a small update to the CreateLocalRepos how-to page. My account username is AndresMejia.

The update are just small notes on creating a local repo of just the packages which are already installed on a system. This is useful when you maintain systems which are in their own isolated network.

~ Andres

CentOS-docs mailing list
CentOS-docs@xxxxxxxxxx