Nagios

      I would like to help the documentation project by editing/adding
to http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Nagios. Hopefully that means I can
have a "development" area I can do my stuff before it becomes approved
and goes into production. =)

One of the (selfish) reasons is that I recently got nagios running in
a centos 6.2 vm and would like to share that experience, including
suggestions to make life a bit easier when adding new victims to
nagios. I have a feeling a lot of the stuff would apply to earlier
versions.

      Anywhoo, my wiki username is MauricioTavares.