Arabic Wiki - resend because of bounce back

Hi, my name is Steve Mustafa, my username is SteveMustafa and I'd like
the privilege to edit and translate the wiki into Arabic,
http://wiki.centos.org/ar (does not exist).

So I'm asking for the privilege to create and edit these pages as well
as for the creation of a new RTL template for RTL languages including
Arabic, Hebrew, Persian and Urdu.

(like the subject says, this is a resend because I received a bounce
back notification from centos-docs-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx)