Invalid SyntaxReference page in the wiki

Hi,

Something which bothered me a few times in the past, the SyntaxReference
link when you are editing a page points to: centoswiki/SyntaxReference

That page did not exist, luckily it suggested the real location:
SyntaxReference so it was not a real problem. But it may confuse other
people in the future.

So what I did for now was created the non-existing page and redirected it
to SyntaxReference (since I now know how to redirect ;-))

We may want to fix it for real in MoinMoin (get rid of the centoswiki part
wherever it is referenced) and delete the temporary redirect-page.

[Index of Archives]     [CentOS]     [CentOS Announce]     [CentOS Users]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Linux Media]     [Asterisk]     [Netdev]     [X.org]     [Xfree86]     [Linux USB]     [Project Hail Cloud Computing]