Authorship and Attribution

A question on authorship and attribution policy for the Wiki.  I
originally credited Alan Bartlett for the page content on
HowTos/ConfigureNewVideoCard, but he was not comfortable with that and
the reference got removed in the edit process.  I generally do not
include my name on Wiki pages I create, but it is fairly common
practice.   Should there be a statement in the Guidelines covering this
area?

Phil

[Index of Archives]     [CentOS]     [CentOS Announce]     [CentOS Users]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Linux Media]     [Asterisk]     [Netdev]     [X.org]     [Xfree86]     [Linux USB]     [Project Hail Cloud Computing]