Documents Required

Musawwir Raza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help to build an email server using LDAP phpldapadmin,postfix,dovecot,spamassin,amavis,claimav and horde webmail. please share documents related to it.

Much of that has documentation on the wiki.
I just used the wiki docs a few weeks ago to set up
postfix,dovecot,spamassassin with squirrelmail for webmail on a CentOS
server, and the wiki docs (along with other docs on the web) made the
job very easy.

[Index of Archives]     [CentOS]     [CentOS Announce]     [CentOS Users]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Linux Media]     [Asterisk]     [Netdev]     [X.org]     [Xfree86]     [Linux USB]     [Project Hail Cloud Computing]