Searching the wiki

Hi,

If you type a keyword and press Enter in the search field on the wiki, it
does a title-search by default which is very limited.

I tried looking for information about atheros or madwifi and couldn't find
anything. Then I tried ipw2200 (I knew it existed because I created it)
and no results still. I had to ask Ralph to see if the index was old, only
to find out that there is a difference between text search and title
search and the default is title search.

I guess the default really should be text search for most users.

If I can make the mistake anyone can, right ? :)

--
--   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --

[Index of Archives]     [CentOS]     [CentOS Announce]     [CentOS Users]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Linux Media]     [Asterisk]     [Netdev]     [X.org]     [Xfree86]     [Linux USB]     [Project Hail Cloud Computing]