amavisd-new, spamassassin and clamav

Michael Crider wrote:

> 1. amavisd-new may occasionally lose a message, while MailScanner (from
> my own experience) never allows a mail to be deleted from the incoming
> queue until it is in the delivery queue.

FWIW, Amavisd-new makes similar claims:

"does not lose or corrupt mail when unpredictable things happen,
including I/O errors, disk full conditions (to the extent of underlying
Perl/file-system/OS ability to detect errors), or a machine crash; the
responsibility for mail always stays with MTA"

[Index of Archives]     [CentOS]     [CentOS Announce]     [CentOS Users]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Linux Media]     [Asterisk]     [Netdev]     [X.org]     [Xfree86]     [Linux USB]     [Project Hail Cloud Computing]