[CentOS-announce] New Errata Query Scripts for CentOS Linux 7 Updates

You may have noticed no announcemenst for the last several weeks for CentOS Linux 7, though the updates have been happening.

This article explains that Red Hat has decommissioned the '|api.access.redhat.com/rs' API for queries.

https://access.redhat.com/articles/6873281

This was the service I was using to query data for announcements for CentOS 7 errata.  I used that article to find new endpoints, which required a rewrite my scripts to query data.

It took me some time to find the new query endpoints that I could use to get the information I needed for errata using the information that I have when I build CentOS Linux 7 packages, but I now have working errata scripts again.

I am going to announce all the older updates that were previously pushed, though the dates will be today's date (can't send old dated emails on the mailing list or they will hit everyone's spam filter instead :D)

This should solve this problem and announcements should again be more timely in the future.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes