Help Us Improve CDC.gov

MMWR banner

August 7, 2023

Help Us Improve CDC.gov

We Need Your Help

We are recruiting health care providers and public health professionals to participate in this activity where you will sort a list of public health-related items into groups that make sense to you. This study will be considered complete and closed when we receive input from approximately 50 of each audience. All responses or other information you provide will be kept confidential and will not be connected to any personal identifiers.

This exercise takes about 15 minutes to complete and can be taken from any computer at any time.

To consent to participate in this study, please click on the health care provider or the public health professional study link, whichever is most applicable to you.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

1600 Clifton Rd   Atlanta, GA 30329   1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)   TTY: 888-232-6348
Questions or Problems  |